Male Sexual Problem - Erectile Dysfunction
ED or erectile dysfunction is characterized by partial or total inability to maintain erection long enough to have sexual intercourse. It is not a disease it is just a disorder that can be cured with medicines and physical & psychological therapies.
In sidha this condition is categorized into several types:
- VEERIYA KURAIVU – means penis unable to get full erection with regidity
- THANDU VATHAM - penis become shrunken, in both normal and in erection time and on appearance, seems to be reduced in size. When in erection penis stiffness and rigidity will not present, this condition causes pre mature orgasm and inability to penetrate into the virgin vagina. This problem occurs because of regular masturbation habit or use of synthetic stimulatory pills for excessive sexual activity or block in the blood supply to the organ.
- EALUCHIINMAI – Total erectile dysfunction, it means total absence of erection or erection ceased immediately as soon as penetrated. Total Erectile dysfunction occurs because of low hormone level or use of synthetic stimulatory pills for excessive sexual activity.
Erectile dysfunction Common signs:
- Penis does not get hard enough or stay hard enough for sexual intercourse
2. Lower levels of sex drive
3. Lack of energy
4. Reduced interest in sexual intercourse
5. Decrease athletic performance
6. Frequent mood swings
2. Anxiety over sex
3. Injury to penis
4. Cardio vascular disorders
5. Disturbance in the sexual intercourse
6. Injury to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, or fibrous tissues
7. Prostate, bladder or rectal region surgery
8. Lower levels of testosterones
9. Sleep disorders
10. Dislike of sexual partners
11. Diseases such as hypothyroidism, Parkinson’s disease, anemia, arthritis, asthma, liver disorders, fatigue, endocrine disorders, diabetes, and arthritis
12. Anti-depressants, tranquilizers, or anti-hypertensive medicines taken for long time
13. Addictions like tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, or heroin
15. Prolonged cycling
16. Sexual abuse.
17.use of synthetic stimulatory pills for excessive sexual pleasure.
Remedies for erectile dysfunction:
Our therapy makes use of various aphrodisiacs pills, oils to be used internally and externally, and with appropriate diet plans.
Our therapy gives a complete solution for erectile dysfunction.
The remedy includes -
1. Herbal pills for erection and stiffness.
2. Fig fruits in the diet.
3. White pumpkin juice and Pumpkin seed oil (optional)
4. Crab extract in the diet. (optional)
Restriction in diet:
Individuals who under medication should not use alcohol, tobacco products, any other stimulatory drugs, avoidance of sexual activity at least for a month.
Yoga for Erectile Dysfunction
Apart from herbal remedies, some simple exercises can help improve ED. These exercises relieve physical and psychological stress which in turn helps improve cardio-vascular functions essential in treating ED.
Many Yoga experts advocate Kanda Asana which has been clinically proven effective for improving strength in legs, thighs, and muscles below the navel region. The asana also reduces stiffness in hips and joint pains. It also improves sexual vigor and is, thus, good for treating impotence including erectile dysfunction.